Sunday, February 21, 2010

Anyone else here, only play Sims for the House designing?

I hate the game, but making the houses and such is fun (like being an architect, but less complicated)Anyone else here, only play Sims for the House designing?
yes but I also like designing the people after that I kill them *maniacle laughterAnyone else here, only play Sims for the House designing?
They make other games that just let you design houses and there are a lot more tools and stuff to make your house look better than a Sims house.


And I enjoy playing and designing but sometimes when Im designing I forget about the family and focus on the house too much haha.
I build the house, save it, and walk away only to come back and build another house. Designing houses is the only part I like about the Sims game. That and creating the family and making them look hilarious. Hah, we have no lives. That's okay, we have houses to design. xD
Yeah I like making big neighborhood with all of my customized houses, I dont really play with people, I just give them big houses.
It's definitely one of the most enjoyable features, I do enjoy the game play too but I LOVE the home designing.
Agreed dude...me and my dad LOVE to build the house then it gets boring after a while!! lol
Yes, I am a design wizard
i do











now were married lol

No comments:

Post a Comment