Tuesday, February 23, 2010

House Designs????

I Need a Site Where i can Make a Custom Made House, Like Pick How Many Stories and everything in it and then it showss a preview of the house of what it would look like and how much it would costHouse Designs????
I am not sure if sites I listed below will help you. The software you are seeking you most likely will have to buy.


BUT, you can go to any building supplier and they have the software for customers to sit down with one of their consultants and work this out with you, and generally it is free of charge.


Good luck with your home!House Designs????
That sounds like an awesome idea for a site. Unfortunate I don't think the market has latched on to your idea yet. I best I can suggest is free software programs


http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html鈥?/a>





These will let you lay out your home the way you like it. Their price estimation probably isn't very good though.





You could create a layout on one of these programs then call a couple of contractors for some bids.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment