Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If you could have your house designed based on these dollhouses, which house would you pick?

http://www.inpayne.com/dollhouse/dollhou鈥?/a>If you could have your house designed based on these dollhouses, which house would you pick?
the grandville but not yellow a diffrent colorIf you could have your house designed based on these dollhouses, which house would you pick?
the grandville!
The Stone Cabin
Glen Croft
The Glenn Croft...xxx
The haunted house


i love turrets
The Glenn Croft or the stone cabin
San Francisco Townhouse


although i do like the haunted house :)
haunted
I like the stone cabin and the Glen Croft! :D
The 4 story Brownstone because it is so unique. The rest are very traditional houses that you see walking down the street (besides the haunted one) but I think a 4 story house would be interesting inside and to the eye of people who pass by.
Wow real tough choice, I think I'd have to go for the Grandville.
The Haunted House.....but I rather not get the ghost lol
The haunted house, and definitely a different color.
the grandville
the Brown Stone
Farmhouse....or the condo and I could live on bottom floor and rent the rest!
4-story Brownstone


I like it's exterior and I would modernise it's enterior 2 match my flavors
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment