Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sims 2 Nightlife House Design?

I need some cool realistic house designs, I find mine boring and small. Keep in mind that I have Sims 2 + Nightlife; but I also want some good houses. Last, PLEASE post directions on how to do it, step by step so it will be a lot easier for me!


P.S: Pictures are REQUIRED.Sims 2 Nightlife House Design?
Just do a web search for ';house plans'; and you'll find a TON of different ones, with layouts and pictures and everything. That's what I do; then I can build a street in Cape Cod style, or French, or southern plantation.Sims 2 Nightlife House Design?
One of the best place to get houses is MTS2. They have all sizes and you can check on the page which expansion the particular lot will need and if it uses custom content. You can still use a lot that requires objects from other ep, they just wont show up in your game or will show as default ea objects.


http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?f=鈥?/a>
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment