Sunday, February 21, 2010

Please help with Sims 2 house design (10 points)?

Here's the catch, the family has 18 kids and more on the way. They are gonna have a total of 26 kids. There are 12 kids still living at home so the house design needs to be big! I would like at least two rooms for girls and two for boys (big rooms) plus a nursery and master bedroom. 2 stories would be ideal but one would work as well.





You can design it on paint.net, paint etc. I will give best answer to the person who comes up with the best design for me to use.





I would rather not download, one because the houses I may like/need/want may require some expansion packs I don't have.





I have Nightlife and Seasons.Please help with Sims 2 house design (10 points)?
that's too big and nobody is willing to spend their time designing it.why don't you check http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?f=… and download the house.use search%26amp;filter and state what expansion packs you have.you can find a lot of custom made houses which only require basic game there.

No comments:

Post a Comment