Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is a goodSims 2 house design (10 points)?

Here's the catch, the family has 18 kids and more on the way. They are gonna have a total of 26 kids. There are 12 kids still living at home so the house design needs to be big! I would like at least two rooms for girls and two for boys (big rooms) plus a nursery and master bedroom. 2 stories would be ideal but one would work as well.





You can design it on paint.net, paint etc. I will give best answer to the person who comes up with the best design for me to use.What is a goodSims 2 house design (10 points)?
1) well how about this video, i really enjoyed it!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6npv8EKo鈥?/a>








2) personally......i just download houses its a lot easier





http://modthesims.info/browse.php?f=148%26amp;鈥?/a>What is a goodSims 2 house design (10 points)?
I also prefer to download houses.





If I were in your situation with 26 family members I would make 4-5 rooms and put 7 beds in there. The rooms will be according to the age group of the people. Mom %26amp; dad in one room, Granny in another, teen boys in another, teen girls in another etc.





I'd probably make the house 4 floors keeping the kitchen and living area simple.
I would give you my design it hab 18 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, and a outside deck. It might have blown you budget and take too long to make. Took me 4 days to complete it and cost a total of 736000 simslones. I would but I don't have a sims 2 account or a google account.
do you know what a shotgun house is
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment