Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi again Architecture friends, do you think my house design is unique?

My wife designs homes. We are located in North Central Florida.





It is very good work. The only problem I see is the depth of the house ( based on the right side of the picture ) is way to shallow.





Personally I think you have a very good talent, but you need training to bring it further out. It could become a good business if you get the education. I suggest drafting, and maybe art school. There is a Windows program called Softplan that we use. It is a very good program for renderings of homes. It is quite expensive though, and requires a special ';key'; that plugs into your USB port.





If you email me I can see if I can send you a better idea of what a Rendering should look like.





Email me at: rpreset@yahoo.comHi again Architecture friends, do you think my house design is unique?
Yeah, I really like that.


Quite unique.


Would love to see the inside plans.


How about you make that little front water pond actually EXTEND inside into a foyer area....?


The stone/glass/wood thing is simply awesome.


There's a lot of natural light but at the same time, a lot of privacy.


Great use of outside space.


It's extremely pleasing to the eyes.


Come on!


Let's see inside!Hi again Architecture friends, do you think my house design is unique?
I wouldn't say it's completely unique, but I really like it! Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment