Sunday, February 21, 2010

Your suggestions on my house design?

Hello, I have in my house a cinema room that I started decorating, and there is an arch door similar to this but less wider:


http://www.abodeinteriors.info/images/kehoe_int1.jpg


that goes to the bathroom, it doesn't look nice when you sit to be opened to the bathroom.


and I was looking for ideas to put something or do something that covers the bathroom or anything and my mind is empty with ideas


do you guys have any suggestions?


Thanx


10 points for who gives me the best one ;)Your suggestions on my house design?
I don't know how much room you have in between the arch way and the bathroom, but what about a partition between the two? (http://www.target.com/4-Panel-Room-Divid鈥?/a> -to give you an idea what I mean)





Or you could also build a small permanent wall to act as the partition.





Also, you could put up a curtain that parts in the middle over the archway.





Hope those helped!Your suggestions on my house design?
Since it's a cinema room I would put up a black curtain in front of the bathroom door. If you can, hang the curtain so that you actually go all the way through the curtain before you get to the door so that nobody ever sees the bathroom door.
I agree with the above answer but I wouldn't use black. I would use a colour that is similar and harmonises with the colour on the walls, that way it will not look as ugly!





%26gt;Matt
How about an old movie screen that pulls up and maybe decorate with movie posters, pictures of favorite actor/actress...a few samll plants

No comments:

Post a Comment