Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If you had the money to get a custom-made house designed EXACTLY your way how would you have it designed?

I'd like a 2-story house with an indoor jacuzzi %26amp; swimming pool. I know I see celebrities with elevators %26amp; vending machines %26amp; their houses %26amp; stuff. I wouldn't want a vending machine in my house, but I would LOVE an elevator. If I was rich enough, I'd have an indoor wave pool in my house. 5 bedroom %26amp; 3 bathrooms plus a weight room %26amp; an entertainment room.If you had the money to get a custom-made house designed EXACTLY your way how would you have it designed?
2 story 7 bedroom 4 bath a game room swimming pool outside wrap around porch with two jacuzzi(one just for kids and the other for adults). I would like to have more bedrooms than are needed we are always having people drop in unexpectedly and it sucks having that fight with them no you are taking the bed and I am taking the couch. I don't need an elevator or entertainment room because any room we are in is an entertainment room. LOL. I would like it outside city limits with horse stables in the back. I would like the master bedroom to face west and have this huge picture window so that I can watch sunsets from the comfort of my bed.If you had the money to get a custom-made house designed EXACTLY your way how would you have it designed?
I love the urban/unfinished look of old factories. A 3,000 SQF urban loft with few or no walls... Two floors. Large old factory windows... wood beams with ceilings over 20 feet high... The bathroom must be very big and no separation for the shower with plants everywhere around... I can go on and on and on and on...
Goodness! What would anyone need with 6 bedrooms and indoor jacuzzis and pools? And a staff? I'd be happy to have a two- or three-bedroom ranch place where my dogs and I could live. Some of you people ought to come live with us homeless and see how your standards fall to practicality. Keep your weight room and personal trainer and give me the security of a locked door at night.
i would love to have a house built into a mountain side, and would want it cabin looking inside. i would want all the rooms to be cozy feeling,not overly huge,all old looking wood floors,beds made by hand,and want them to look natural.and would like to have a pond for swimming,and a natural hot spring for jacuzzi
I would have a two story home with a basement made from poly steel so that it is tornado resistant since I live in ';Tornado Alley';. I would have 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths plus a garage apartment for my mom to stay in. Indoor/ outdoor pool with a beach entry and hot tub would be a must. And I want a table and a bar in my hot tub like they have a Schlitterbahn.
I am not sure exactly how it would be designed, but it would have four bedrooms and an indoor pool. I wouldn't need or want anything overly big but I would want plenty of bathrooms. My only problem would be WHERE I would want the house built.
Any house with a full on maid service would be just fine with me.
I would have a single level home that was rather ordinary and as energy efficient as possible. I would like a great view and lots of windows but something smaller, intimate, easy to clean, low maintenence, and environmentally friendly.
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, entertainment room, library, office, family room/game room, living room, dining room, huge kitchen, sunroom, jacuzzi in the indoor pool area and exercise room, heated outdoor pool with cabana,, on 3 levels, with an elevator for when I am too old to climb the stairs. And a staff to maintain the grounds and house, and a personal trainer to whip my butt into shape!
The front yard would be guarded by geese who had their own keeper to clean up their poop. The foyer would open into a big marble and glass sitting area. There would be a swimming pool on the bottom floor with a cellar and drystores room %26amp; squash courts. The main floor would consist of HUGE state of the art kitchen, dinning, living family room, rumpus room, den and garage. The second floor would consist of 4 bedrooms all with WIR %26amp; ensites, Media room, Gym %26amp; Spa%26amp; Sauna. The top floor would be parents retreat %26amp; bedroom (complete with stripper pole %26amp; sex swing), huge spa bath, WIR %26amp; Huge balcony.


There would be a tennis court %26amp; outdoor pool with waterslide.

No comments:

Post a Comment